Monday, June 17, 2013

100 days to go - My bucket list!



I am so excited that I only have 100 days left before I go on my mission. I can't wait to serve the people of Ecuador. Hopefully the Spanish I learned in High School and College will come back quick as I struggle I am sure to speak the language. I hope that I don't do anything too embarrassing like fall as I walk down the cobble streets but I have learned to laugh a lot in those situations so I am sure I will do GREAT.

So in honor of my 100 day count down I put together a little bucket list:

  • Spend as much time with family as possible!
  • Go camping A LOT, including the backyard (it's family tradition)
  • Swim in the Lake
  • Spend time with friends
  • Go to the fair and ride the rides until I get sick
  • Attend an Indy Car Race weekend in California
  • Visit my best friend in Utah
  • Take a vacation before my mission from work
  • Enjoy the sunsets at the Beach over the Summer
  • Read a good book
  • Do something special with each of my brothers and sisters
  • Plan a outing just for my sister in laws
  • Tan naturally so I don't burn at the Equator (yes this is on my list - I may be Hispanic but we can turn shades of red too).
  • Read the Book of Mormon again
  • Memorize the Articles of Faith
  • Watch Monsters University and Fast 6
  • Attend the Temple as often as possible
  • Visit my Grandma Em as much as I can (She's already 100)
I am so thankful that I will have ALL summer to spend with my family and friends. It is my favorite time of year besides Christmas.

Let the SUMMER OF FUN BEGIN!


2 comments: