I am so excited that I only have 100 days left before I go on my mission. I can't wait to serve the people of Ecuador. Hopefully the Spanish I learned in High School and College will come back quick as I struggle I am sure to speak the language. I hope that I don't do anything too embarrassing like fall as I walk down the cobble streets but I have learned to laugh a lot in those situations so I am sure I will do GREAT.
So in honor of my 100 day count down I put together a little bucket list:
- Spend as much time with family as possible!
- Go camping A LOT, including the backyard (it's family tradition)
- Swim in the Lake
- Spend time with friends
- Go to the fair and ride the rides until I get sick
- Attend an Indy Car Race weekend in California
- Visit my best friend in Utah
- Take a vacation before my mission from work
- Enjoy the sunsets at the Beach over the Summer
- Read a good book
- Do something special with each of my brothers and sisters
- Plan a outing just for my sister in laws
- Tan naturally so I don't burn at the Equator (yes this is on my list - I may be Hispanic but we can turn shades of red too).
- Read the Book of Mormon again
- Memorize the Articles of Faith
- Watch Monsters University and Fast 6
- Attend the Temple as often as possible
- Visit my Grandma Em as much as I can (She's already 100)
I am so thankful that I will have ALL summer to spend with my family and friends. It is my favorite time of year besides Christmas.
Let the SUMMER OF FUN BEGIN!