The answer is...I would be lying if I said NO. But the real answer is I worry. I worry a lot that I won't be prepared enough, or that I won't pick up on the language as fast as I would like. I worry that my mother will be worried for me 24/7 and not get enough sleep. I worry that she will feel lonely even though she is surrounded by family and grand kids. I worry that Satan will distract me as I wait another 3 months to leave for my mission.
I am a planner. I literally plan all the family vacations, where we are going, what we are doing, how much everything costs, and places we should eat. As you can image I like to know what is going on. When it comes to going on a mission, I have no control over anything (this must be a test in patience and complete patience :D). So I constantly have to remind myself that the Lord is the master planner, he knows what needs to happen and when.
So I have to constantly remind myself that:
- The LORD will be with me every step of the way!
- I must be OBEDIENT in all that I do.
- I must act on FAITH in everything I do and I will be blessed.
- I must do all I can to prepare spiritually, emotionally, and physically and through Christ I will receive GRACE and he will make up the difference.
- I must continue to strengthen my testimony.
Left to Right: Mom, Me, and Dad :)