Sunday, May 5, 2013

Book of Mormon Challenge - 65 days!

LDS Images from lds.org
El Libro de Mormon  65 day Challenge!

Joseph Smith, the first prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter - day Saints translated the Gold Plates to English in 65 days! Yes, that is right, he translated the best book on Earth from the Egyptian language to English. The first Book of Mormon was published in 1830!

So the challenge is to read the Book of Mormon in 65 days. That means you need to read 4 chapters a day starting in 1 Nephi and ending in Moroni 10. 

To start the challenge, write your testimony of the Book of Mormon in the front cover or back cover. Then at the end of the 65 days, write your testimony again. Then compare the two and see how much you have grown!

I started my 65 day challenge on May 1st and my goal is to finish by the 4th of July. I will let you know what my first testimony was and share how it has grown at that time.

I love the Book of Mormon so much and am glad that I still have my first one. I got it after my 4th birthday from my father! 


I hope you join my challenge. If you do, respond with your thoughts or your testimony if you would like to share!

Love, Hermana Weller



No comments:

Post a Comment