Monday, January 13, 2014

First Week of 2014

Hey!

I hear that you are not missing me as much. Sadness lol. It is okay, weird enough it is the same here. I do think about you every day but when we are working, it is hard not to think about anything but the work of the Lord.

We are still in the house and will be there until the 14th of January. Hermana Y is getting better but her doctor wants to see how her internal stiches are before he says she can work again. So we studying and practicing as much as we can. I can teach all of the lessons now in Spanish without help. Crazy since I still can´t understand everything people say but things are getting much better.

I am still reading the scriptures like crazy. I am in Alma now in the Book of Mormon! I started the Book of Mormon again about 3 weeks ago. I plan on finishing it this week. I am loving all of the gospel treasures I find in it. And  I am becoming more aquanited with it which helps me when I teach. I am also learning a lot in the Bible at the moment and reading about the adventures of Moses and him bringing the Isrealites out of bondage to the Eyptians. Right now they are in the wilderness eating manna and fish for 40 years. Could you even imagine that...I couldn´t.

I cant wait to get out and teach the people in my area. I am trying to take full advantage of the time I have to learn as much as I can and practice my spanish daily. SO I will be ready to teach everyone. 

Sorry not much new this week since we spend all our time in the house. 

I love you all so much and I know that you are doing great. Remember to show your love to one another and show your love to God by following the commandments. You will be greatly blessed for this.

Love always, your sister, daughter, and auntie in ECUADOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment