Monday, January 13, 2014

Merry Christmas




Hola!

I wanted to send a short note and thank you so much for all of your love and all of your support. I couldn´t be out here so far from home unless I knew that you all supported me and my decision to serve the Lord. I miss you a ton and wish I was at home in the cold winter of Oregon but instead I am enjoying the even hotter days of Ecuador in my house. 

We have been house bound for the last and will be until next year lol. My companion had to have surgery and so we spend our days in the house and I study for hours upon hours. But itis a great opportunity to learn even more and focus on my spanish and the scriptures. 

I love you like crazy and cant wait to see you again in 15 months. The time is flying by literly. Don´t forget to eat pumpkin pie and cheese cake for me.









Love always, AnnaALicia

No comments:

Post a Comment