Monday, April 15, 2013

My application is on it's way to Salt Lake City!

On Easter Sunday I meet with my bishop for the first to two interviews to see if I had meet all the requirements of my Missionary Application and to discuss my worthiness to be a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I was so excited and thankful that the Bishop gave up time with his family on Easter to meet with me. After weeks of frustrating doctor's appointments and dental visits I was just waiting for all the paperwork to finally come in. When it did I couldn't wait to meet with the Bishop.

After my appointment with the Bishop the next step was setting an appointment with the Stake President (who is over our entire area), the only issue was that my doctor's had missed marking a check box and filling in a specific number on the Medical Evaluation Form. So on Monday last week I called and setup an appointment to meet with my Doctor on Tuesday. I was running a fever all week and accidently slept through my doctor's appointment so I had to re-schedule for Thursday. Luckily it's a small local doctor's office and not Kaiser. I finally got the form updated and sent it to the Stake President's office.

I am super excited that I had my appointment today on 4/8/13 with the Stake President, which means my paper work will be sent to Salk Lake City this week!

Next, it's just a waiting game...

Here are some photos of tonight! I can't stop smiling!


Waiting for my appointment. I kind of look scared. I'm not going to lie!



My amazing mother and I outside the Stake Center!

No comments:

Post a Comment