Monday, April 15, 2013

Where in the world will I be assigned?

So last week on Monday night my Stake President sent my missionary application to Salt Lake. As of Saturday night my application still had not been reviewed so that means I have two more weeks of waiting. I am still really excited but can't wait to find out where I will be serving, when I report, and if I will get to learn a second language. I'm so anxious. Everyone keeps asking where I want to be assigned. So here's my answer...

East Coast of the US, Canada, the UK, or Europe, or really anywhere I have not been before. (That's pretty much anywhere east of Kentucky). It would also be really awesome if I finally learned Spanish

I have no idea where I will actually go but I am 100% sure that the Lord has a plan for me and where I will be assigned. I trust him and I trust that he will assign me where I am needed. I can't wait to find out where that is! 

In the mean time while I wait out the next two weeks. Yes, that's two weeks! Where do you think I'll be assigned? Comment below.  

http://www.mapsofworld.com/
If you are not sure which missions are currently operating...check out the entire list here! Or do you think it will be one of the newest missions? Click here for a list of the newest 58 missions.

No comments:

Post a Comment