Tuesday, September 24, 2013

1 day left...getting set apart


I am getting set apart as a Missionary for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints tonight night at 8 PM and I leave tomorrow. I am so excited to be a missionary. It still doesn't feel real though. I am sure it will kick in weeks into my mission. I am so excited that I no longer fear leaving on my mission. I am going to embrace every second. At my open house I got a card from a long family friend that said:

Keep in mind, you have a short time to serve, but an eternity to look back on your work. Make it count!

And this is so true! From now on my sister will be updating my blog. She will keep you up to date on what is happening and where my journey has taken me.

I know this Gospel is true. I know it, I love it, I live it!

Hermana Weller

No comments:

Post a Comment