Sunday, April 27, 2014

Surprise Trip - 101 on 101

Since I have been home I have been spending a majority of my time at home, re-packing, studying, and going out with the sister missionaries. My mom surprised me with a quick trip to visit my Grandmother M who just turned 101!! She is an amazing women and each time I see here it is such a treat because when I left for my mission originally in September 2013, I thought it would be the last time I saw her (since she had just turned 100).

I am so grateful for my mom and the opportunity I had to visit my grandmother and see her for her birthday and I am so glad I did.

Here are some photos from my quick two day trip down 101 to see my grandmother who is 101! Hence the name of the title 101 on 101...

Selfie in the car...only 5 hours to go!

Grandma M, Mom, and Luis
 


Love!


Saying goodbye






On the way home we made a few little stops, for lunch to grab a CRAB BURGER (so good), we also stopped at a lighthouse since it was nice outside. 










Just wanted to send a shout out to my mom for making this great trip happen! I loved spending time with her and my nephew LUIS (he is my sidekick). 

Love, Hermana Weller





No comments:

Post a Comment