Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Where to shop for Sister Missionary Clothes??!!


Photo: BSGStudio
Shopping for Missionary Clothes is one of the hardest and can be one of the most frustrating things to do as you prepare for your mission.

But do not worry...I thought I would put together some sites that are helpful for the future missionary who is on the hunt for cute-modest-ready to wear clothes. I am not from Utah so I don't have 100 different missionary stores to shop from. But with the age of the internet you can find whatever you need by just shopping online.

Online Stores:
*Down East Basics
*Sis-Miss Clothing
*Sorella Bella
*Sister Missionary Fashion
*Jen Clothing
*Missionary Mall
*ModCloth

I also love love love going on scavenger hunts at THRIFT stores to find great finds for low prices. For example whenever I shop at Goodwill, I am there for hours. Just because it is cheap doesn't mean you don't have to try it on. And I also do Saturday Goodwill Tours...you are probably asking what is that. (Basically, I go to 4 or 5 Goodwills all within 20 minutes of my house and browse the racks). You have to find the GOOD deals.

Stores I shopped at:
*Goodwill
*Thrift Stores - Second Hand
*Ross/Marshalls
*Forever 21 - I also picked up all of my jewlry from here
*Old Navy
*Walmart - Look for a brand called Bella Bird

I hope these shops help you find what you are looking for. I know I was able to find everything I needed by shopping at Goodwill, Walmart, Ross, and getting some basics at DownEast.

I hope this helps and ENJOY!

Love, Hermana Weller

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Sorella Bella is the online store for sister missionaries! Use code SHIP4FREE for free shipping. http://www.sistermissionaryclothes.com

    ReplyDelete